THE ENTREPRENEUR IGNITE BOOTCAMP
From Idea to Your Own Company. In just 5 Days.
WHAT WILL IT DO FOR YOU?
Entrepreneur Ignite Bootcamp is a 5-day intensive and highly immersive workshop. The focus is on practical implementation. At the end of the workshop you will found your company, know everything about entrepreneurship and have a step-by-step plan for the coming months. Your benefits include:
- You have a clear understanding of your business model
- You have a sales & marketing plan
- You have a fully-written business plan
- All necessary formalities (tax authorities, commercial license, etc) will be done
- You meet like-minded people
- You know more about yourself
- You grow as a person and are able to do things you could not do before
- You have a great time
- You have founded your company
- You have a step-by-step plan what to do in the coming months
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- You have an idea for a business
- You have started working on your idea but not founded yet
- You are in the process of founding
- You think about setting up your business but don’t know how
- You want to get going, but you have no idea yet
- You are young or old or somewhere in between
- You have started a side business and want to go full time
- You are a freelancer and want to go the next step
- You are on your own or a team of co-founders
The 5-day workshop will cover all relevant topics you need to form your own company. We will have lectures, solowork, groupwork, 1-on-1 coaching, group coaching, dynamic exercises, fun elements and a few surprises (which you have to get used to as an entrepreneur). The group will consist of a maximum of 25 participants allowing for the right mix of special attention to everybody and inspiration and cross-pollination betweeen the participants.
Before the event we will ask all participants whether they have any specific areas they want to hear about. If possible we will integrate this into the program and add or adapt some points.
We will cover the following eight subjects. You can see a selection of the topics we will cover during the Entrepreneur Ignite Bootcamp. This is only a small exerpt off all the topics we will go through.
- Definition of an entrepreneur
- What types of entrepreneurs exist?
- The different stages of company growth?
2. You as an entrepreneur
- What are your strenghts?
- What are your values influencing your business?
- What are your limiting beliefs?
3. Business Idea
- Draft your business idea
- Validation of the idea
- Features svs. benefits
4. Sales / Marketing / PR
- Everything is sales
- What is the difference between sales & marketing & PR
- Develop a marketing plan
5. HR / Team
- Co-founder vs. outsourcing vs. employing
- How to select the right team members
- Administration of HR
- Which software do you need?
- There is no perfect software
- Specific software bundles suggestion
7. Accounting / Controlling
- Basics of accounting
- What is controlling really?
- The right KPIs (Key Perfomance Indicators)
8. Legal / Formalities
- What types of companies exist?
- What are all the steps I need to go through?
- Form your company with the notary
The workshop will be facilitated by Franz-Philippe “FPP” Przybyl
My name is Franz Phillipe Przybyl. I also call myself simply FPP – The Entrepreneur Creator (when you try to pronounce my name, I’m sure you’ll understand why I go for FPP). I’m an entrepreneur, investor, mentor, speaker, author, husband and father.
I was born in the United States, though I have lived and worked not only in the US, but also in Germany, the UK, Hong Kong and Gabon. My career began when I was 12 years old – with a computer, printer and my own tiny letter shop. From that moment, I was hooked on entrepreneurship.
I’ve since founded many companies in Germany, the US and Luxemburg. They grew from 0 to up to 150 people with offices in different countries. The companies generated up to 8-digit (>10 million) Dollars of revenue.
At some point I got so used to it that forming a new company became a total standard for me. People started asking me how I did this and if I could teach them as well. This was the start of FPP – The Entrepreneur Creator.
I have the vision to inspire & strengthen entrepreneurs and creators to found, grow and run 100,000 companies generating a combined turnover of 100 billion Dollars a year & providing jobs for 1 million people while being fulfilled in all areas of lives themselves.
If you want to know more about me, then please visit my website FPP – The Entrepreneur Creator.
Don’t just take it from us, this is what others are saying about FPP’s work!
“PowerStart is full of useful advice, based on solid research, to create greater levels of energy, success and fulfillment in your life.”
“This is not just for entrepreneurs. With FPP I found a solution to change my life professionally and also personally.”
“Franz-Philippe Przybyl knows exactly what he is talking about. A clear recommendation for all those who are either just starting their own company or want to develop the existing one further.”
“I came across FPP’s system and he is moving me past goal setting into goal getting.”
We offer the Entrepreneur Ignite Bootcamp in two different languages.
Title: Entrepreneur Ignite Bootcamp
Date: 2. – 6. March 2020
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I want to participate. What do I need to do?
Congratulations that you want to found your company. In order to make sure, that we have a good mixture of particpants we have set up an application process:
1. Fill out the application form on this website
2. You will receive an additional package with more information about the event
3. We will review your application and get back to you within 48 hours
4. We have a call to discuss whether we are a good fit.
5. We sign your participation agreement
At every stage we reserve the right to drop candidates or suggest that you participate at a later bootcamp.
I am alone, but need another co-founder. Can I come?
Yes. We will discuss during the workshop whether you need a co-founder or you can employ somebody or outsource certain things. We might be able to bring you together with people who could be a suitable co-founder for you.
Do I get a discount if I come with a co-founder?
Yes. If you bring along one other person, you get a discount of 25% on the second ticket. If you bring a second person, you get a discount of 50% on the third ticket. At the end of the workshop you will have to found your company together.
Do you provide meals?
Yes. All the food (lunch + dinner), snacks and drinks as well as tea and coffee are included.
How should I dress?
This will be an intensive 5-day experience, so please dress comfortably in anything you like and you feel comfortable in.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have any open questions, or if you interested in group discounts, or if you would like to book FPP for an event in your company please leave us a message and we will get back to you asap.